Monday, 7 January 2013

HACK out for the new year

Hello World!

Happy new year. I've discovered that someone has started using my namesake for a different field and so all my blogs/channels and whatnot have been pushed off the first page of google, so I decided to restart this blog and start talking about game development again, as it's what I do.

So.

First things first, I have a new project finished and out there, it's called HACK. is a 1on1, player VS CPU or player vs player beat em up, with very limited interactions. You can't move, there are no combos, there's just attacks and blocks.

It's supposed to be a super lo-fi party game. It's easy and fun and anyone can pick up and play.

You can download the game from my website here

Anyway, here's a video of the game in action

Here are some lovely Screen Shots:


No comments:

Post a Comment