Monday 3 September 2018

Back in the Minis Game.

So, I haven't updated this blog in years, so I decided to re-purpose it for Minis painting instead of random game dev nonsense from 10 years ago. This blog will mainly be about painting/modding and messing around with 6mm, 1:72, 20mm minis, and probably a bit of board game design in there too. I have a bit of a backlog of posts to make, as I've been painting a lot and not posting them anywhere, so bear with me while things go up! First post today is gonna be some 20mm Gaslands Stuff. I've made a few different crews and sub-crews for GL, these dudes are all basically from the same crew- the KillBillies.
The backbone of the Kill Billies is it's trucks. This heavy crew of 3 bring rockets, a heavy MG and a flamer into the action. The models are all old Matchbox cars, figures range from the excellent S&S minis for vehicles, to modified Caesar Urban Resistors and German Special forces. Turrets are made from a stack of different little bits and bobs. The skulls are mainly Cromlech bitz.
Really pleased with this biker crew. I used the Italeri WW2 motorbikes as my base, the bikes themselves are customised with Ork bits to make them a little spikier! Turrets on the sidecars got new guns to make them a little beefier too. I headswapped all the riders from WW2 Germans to using DarkAlliance Cimerians and Caesar Urban Resistors, to make them look a little more like raiders. The gunners riding pillion on the backs of the bikes are custom built from Mounted Infantry legs with some random torsos. KillBilly Junktank WIP
JunkTank Complete:
TukTuk WIP (headswaps and greenstuff!)
TukTuk Finished
2CV Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment