Monday 17 September 2018

Bikers!

So this weekend I did a bunch more work on my Elhiem 1:72 backlog!

First up was this Biker gang from the Survivors minis.

These dudes were really fun to paint (although I kinda messed up the guy in the hat, I painted his hat red, thinking it was a hoody and now he looks like a Christmas Elf). Anyway, decided these dudes were called the Death Angels. So used a little 0.05mm archival pen to do the insignia on the backs of the jackets. These dudes are also a bit of an experiment in painting style. Doing everything in much wetter initial layers and building things more slowly. Also working with a White undercoat instead of black is making a huge difference to the vibrance of my models.

As Always, Comments and Crit appreciated (although I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this blog anyway)!

No comments:

Post a Comment