Thursday 13 September 2018

Texas Rangers.

I absolutely love all the 1:72 stuff from Elheim. Their models are always super interestingly posed, and they do a crazy variety of different models from pulp to scifi to modern (all the settings I enjoy most). Anyway, about a year ago I bought like... 100 figures off them and they've sat in the storage for ages, so I've decided to start painting my way through all the different sets I got my hands on. First of these is the Survivors - Law Men pack. I think these are supposed to be usable as "Sherrif" type characters in a zombie survival game. I'm using them more as a 4 person gang of hitmen for a modern day RPG. They're called the Texas Rangers. A crew of 4 hardbitten hitmen from Dallas Texas. If you need someone gone, or a problem just won't get solved, You call the Texas Rangers, and you give them a duffel bag full of 50s and the problem goes away. Left to Right in the picture below they are:
The Alamo Kid.
Chip Jensen
Lincoln
Lily Mascis.


Annoyingly, while varnishing these dudes (after taking these photos) I got a big blob of white on the coat of the dude with the AR15. So going to have to redo that :'(
As Always, comments and crit welcome, don't be shy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment